Thursday 30 July 2015

Thinking Out Loud #1

So this is going to be a thing from now on hopefully. This 'Thinking Out Loud' was created by the blogger Amanda at Running With Spoons and if you want to know a bit more about it then click here.








Basically, every Thursday (or as often as I can) I will be thinking out loud about absolutely anything. Of course this blog is relatively small and I have no idea if the same people come back to look at it or if it's new people each time someone visits so I also have no idea if people have been aware of any changes I have made to my blog in the past week. 

1. Firstly I started up my twitter again (follow me here) and I will be actually tweeting about my life updates as well as when I make a new blog post. I have never felt as though Twitter is a really important thing to have and I even rarely use my personal one but it might just be because I'm not into tweeting about what I just ate, what I just saw or what I just laughed at.

2. Another social media that I have also started up is instagram. Unlike Twitter, I actually love using and posting to Instagram and I think it's because I'm more of a visual person, keeping in mind that I have done A Level Photography and GCSE Art, I love aesthetics! 

3. Talking of art, in the past week I have become very bored and took advise from my previous post on things to do in the summer and I did some drawing. 

















I really like line drawings at the moment and I copied a fan taken picture of Korean girl group Mamamoo and another one of member Hwasa, who I have the biggest girl crush on ever on! (Although she looks a bit different in my drawing... it always happens in my pictures.)

















4. Another thing that is worth sharing is the amount of baking I did. I made muffins, smoothies, cookies and numerous other sweet treats. Here's a picture of a blueberry and lemon muffin I made.

















And here is a banana and date breakfast smoothie.

























Because I am now going to incorporate lifestyle into my blog, I have thought about adding recipes to my blog (not that I haven't done that already) as more of a frequent thing.

So that's it! My first Thinking Out Loud is done and dusted and you can join in as well, just go to the link at the top to find out how to join.

Until next time...
- Zin 

Comments