Friday 13 June 2014

Pick of the Month: Miss Selfridge Cream Mono Jacquard Skort



















Cream Mono Jacquard Skort

These types of skorts have started becoming really popular lately with this type of style and I have become addicted to them. This particular one from Miss Selfridge is probably one of my favourites, I love the black and white detailed pattern on it yet it looks simple.

Most of these types of skorts have simple patterns and are not overloaded with lots of detail so the can be a quick match to an outfit.

Whilst this is a female fashion item, I have seen many male celebrities wearing these but are usually in block colours showing that these are also favoured by men.

- Zin x
P.S - I am now officially back from my hiatus and I'll be making new posts frequently ^^

Comments