Tuesday 21 October 2014

What's on My Birthday List?

It's October and not only does that mean Halloween is coming up but my birthday is also soon so I thought I would share with you a small list of a few things I would like, then after my birthday I will share what I did get!















This is first on my list because I have really wanted this for a long time now. It's not just an ordinary lip tint as you put it on your lips then wait around 10 minutes and peel it off and it lasts all day. It's also known as a semi-tattoo type of make-up because it lasts all day. 

A lot of brands have started to take this on but I think this is the first brand to have done it. The link (name of the item) goes to Wish Trend and shows the product for $12.79 which is around £8. It seems a lot for some lip tint but if it lasts a long time and saves you from applying more throughout the day then it should be worth it.

2. Socks
























(These socks are from Topshop here) I really love these types of socks with little pictures all over them and so I really hope I can get some more for my birthday.

3. iPod Touch





















I've been stuck on a small iPod Nano for 5 years now and it's slowly breaking. I don't think I will be receiving this however because all generations of the iPod Touch are very far out of my family's price range unfortunately. (iPod pictured is 5th generation)

4. Purse


















I've had my current purse for a while and this too is also breaking (I like to keep things for as long as possible so this means a lot of my things are breaking). I'm fond of small purses with a lot of compartments so they can fit easily in my bag. I would really like this purse as I have seen it in the shops for a while.

- Zin x
P.S I just want to apologise for not updating a lot, now that I'm doing A level a lot of my time is spent doing work and my laptop has been broken for a week and I've just got it back. I will try and update at least once a week from now on.

Comments