Sunday 18 January 2015

January 2015 Favourites

For the first post of the year I am doing a favourites post!

1. Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Facial Scrub
























I find it really handy to have a facial scrub to use every so often just to help keep your face clean and to treat it every so often. I had originally been looking for another brand's charcoal scrub but I had used Boot's tea tree and witch hazel products in the past and decided to get this one instead. Immediately after I used it my face felt clean and soft.

Quick Tip: Scrubs tend to have bits in them (e.g charcoal) and they can damage your skin, this is why you should only use them every now and then and when you do, don't use force because they can catch on your skin and break it.

2. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm - Oh Orange
























I love the Baby Lips range because I love to have lip balm on but I also like a bit of colour. This orange is a really nice colour as well because it isn't as 'electro' and bright as I thought it would be and it's almost like an orange and red colour. Some people have said that this colour suits paler skin better but I think that anyone could suit this so don't think it is limited!

3. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream Unscented 
















I have put a Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream in a favourites post before, however this one is different! This one is concentrated and it practically healed my really dry and sore hands instantly. Other Neutrogena hand creams have healed my hands quickly too but after the first use of this they were completely different but it did take another few days until my whole hand was completely back to normal again.

4. Bohemian Soap - Lush
















Just to clarify, they no longer stock the Baked Alaska soap unfortunately but the Bohemian is still available. Every product from Lush has the most amazing smell so, of course, these are no exception. The Bohemian has a lovely lemon and citrus scent whilst the Baked Alaska is quite fruity.

5. Topshop Copenhagen Lace-up Trainers















I really love these and, to me, they make a lazy, casual outfit look like it's had a bit more effort put into it. I personally like to team them with some black skinny jeans and a white top for a chic but still casual outfit.

6.  Z for Accessorize Jewellery
















Firstly, I just want to say that pretty much everything in this line is perfect and I love all of it. I got both of these for Christmas the left is a necklace and the right is a bracelet. The deigns are really delicate and are perfect if you want to add a small touch to a plain outfit I think. I can't wait for summer when I won't be wearing long sleeves and hoodies so I can show the bracelet off.

7. BABOSARANG "Don't Worry About a Thing" Diary

























This is the cutest diary I think I will ever own. It is a 2014-2015 diary but it doesn't have any specific dates on the days so you could use it whenever you want. It has cute messages to make you smile on almost every page and is a good way to get organised. Some phrases are in Korean but the majority is in English and I did start to wonder if the litle girl character was based of Choo Sarang because of the hair style?

8. The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly - Sun Mi Hwang
























I was given this book for Christmas and it is quite a small book but unfortunately I'm only on the 3rd chapter. It is a very uplifting book that is quite inspirational and, because it is small, it would be perfect for a weekend away book to read or if you travel to school or work.

I hope you enjoyed!
- Zin x
P.S I know I said on my last post that I will update more in the new year but I don't think that it will happen, I'm coming up to my AS Level exams in the summer so there won't be many posts. I will introduce a semi-hiatus notice in a few months and then a hiatus around my exams but when the summer comes I will be updating more often again.

Comments